FAQ: How Do I Cancel My K Love Donation?
- 1 How do I contact K-Love?
- 2 How do I cancel WNYC membership?
- 3 How do I cancel my Air 1 donation?
- 4 How do I cancel my monthly subscription to NPR?
- 5 Can I have the number to K-LOVE?
- 6 How do I stop K-LOVE donations?
- 7 How do I cancel my Makna donation?
- 8 How do I cancel my NPR donation?
- 9 Is NPR donation tax-deductible?
- 10 How do I text on Air1?
- 11 How do I listen to Air1?
- 12 Is Air One and K love the same?
- 13 Can I donate directly to NPR?
- 14 Is WNYC donation tax deductible?
- 15 Why does NPR need donations?
How do I contact K-Love?
Email Us: Fill out the form below to send us an email. If you need immediate assistance, we recommend calling us at 1-800-525-5683.
How do I cancel WNYC membership?
How do I cancel or suspend my WNYC Sustaining Membership? Call our Sustaining Member line at (646) 829-4217 with your request, or use our contact form. Be sure to include your contact information and/or membership ID number with your request.
How do I cancel my Air 1 donation?
I understand that I may cancel this authorization and discontinue contributions to the ministries of Air1 by calling or writing Air1. Air1 appreciates your support of our ministry!
How do I cancel my monthly subscription to NPR?
You may change or stop your contributions any time by contacting us at [email protected] or (530) 368-7042. Giving monthly is affordable. You pick the amount that works for you, knowing that your steady support has a big impact.
Can I have the number to K-LOVE?
You can call us at 1-800-525-5683 or email us at [email protected] and we can see if an issue has been reported.
How do I stop K-LOVE donations?
Cancel K-Love Radio in an Email
- Open the Contact Us web page.
- Scroll down to the end of the page.
- Select the Donor, Pledges, and Account Questions category from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the rest of the form with your contact details.
- Write a message requesting a cancellation of your monthly donations.
- Hit Send Message.
How do I cancel my Makna donation?
How do I cancel my donation to MAKNA? If at any point and for any reason you’d like to cancel your monthly commitment, you may call +603-2162 9178 and speak to our Customer Service Officer.
How do I cancel my NPR donation?
How do I change or cancel my membership? Contact our Membership team at [email protected] or 626-583-5121.
Is NPR donation tax-deductible?
Is my gift to Capital Public Radio tax deductible? Yes. Capital Public Radio is a 501(c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible after subtracting the value of any thank-you gifts you receive.
How do I text on Air1?
- Text MUSIC to 38568 to get updates on new music, videos, contests and more.
- Text PRAYER or PRAY to 38568 to share your prayer request with us.
- Text SONGS to 38568 and we’ll name the last 3 songs and artists played on the air!
- Text INFO to 38568 to learn more about Air1 and how to contact us.
How do I listen to Air1?
You can listen to Air1 online through iHeartRadio or in your car with the iHeartRadio App.
Is Air One and K love the same?
Air1 is an American Christian radio network. Owned by the Educational Media Foundation (EMF), it primarily broadcasts contemporary worship music, and is a sister to the EMF’s K-Love network.
Can I donate directly to NPR?
You can make a gift to NPR with your credit card by using this secure form. You may also contact Gift Processing directly at [email protected] or 202-513-2082. Please contact NPR Gift Processing at [email protected] to notify us of your gift.
Is WNYC donation tax deductible?
Is my gift to WNYC tax-deductible? Yes, WNYC is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, therefore your gift to WNYC is fully tax-deductible, minus the fair market value of any Thank You Gifts requested.
Why does NPR need donations?
They are a unique and vital asset to the communities they serve, and a valuable editorial resource to NPR. Individuals that donate to NPR and Member stations ensure that we are able to continue sharing stories that inform and inspire audiences. Donations of any size help advance this essential public service.